Static clings from PLI let you place marketing messages and other important info on mirrors and windows, reducing clutter while ensuring your message will be seen.
- Place a static cling on the bathroom mirror to:
- Remind guests to conserve water.
- Ask them to reuse towels and only leave them on the floor if they wish for them to be replaced.
- Inform them that towels will be provided poolside.
- Tell them how they can receive complimentary toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner bath gels, etc.
- Place a static cling on the guest room mirror to:
- Provide info on using telephone or Internet.
- Promote in-house dining and other amenities.
- Place static clings on windows to promote specials.
- Place static clings on restroom mirrors to ask customers to turn off the lights and/or promote water conservation.
- Partner with hotels for placing static clings in public areas and guest rooms to reach the tourist market.
Static clings are…
- Easily used on a variety of glass surfaces, including mirrors and windows.
- Free of toxic glue and adhesives.
- Easy to remove and re-apply.
- Available in sizes up to 11" x 17".
For larger graphics, check out our wide-format graphics for info on our self-adhesive wall and window graphics.
Contact PLI today for more info or to order.