Level-up with products that activate the senses.
How do you want your customers to experience your branded cards and other products?
We have a wide range of techniques and strategies to make your cards, carriers, and other products visually appealing. After all, we want your customers to experience “love at first sight” wherever your branded products are displayed. Our sensory and interactive features take your customer a step beyond that important first look and stimulate their curiosity for more. A well-executed sensory or interactive feature will not only extend the length of time your cardholder examines and appreciates your product, but it improves the likelihood that your customer decides to “share” the item with others in-person or on social media.
Surprise and delight with interactive features that stimulate cardholder action.
- Hidden messages and graphics that are only visible under black light
- Chalkboard surface – really works with drawing chalk!
- Scratch-to-reveal design elements
- Glow-in-the-dark design features
- Inks that change or disappear under certain temperature or lighting conditions
Touch your customer’s emotions with tactile and textured features.
- Spot coatings and varnishes applied artistically to mimic real-life objects and surfaces such as raindrops, leather, oil canvas, fabric, etc.
- Velvety-smooth soft-touch, popular for floral, baby, and animal designs
- Strategic use of tactile stamping, embossing, and raised inks
Use fragrance to awaken happy memories and whet appetites.
- Clean citrus, floral, and herbal scents
- Appetizing scents, such as warm cookies, chocolate or cinnamon buns
- Clever scents, like leather, fireplace smoke, or marijuana
- Custom scents are available!
PLI. We use our experience to make life’s experiences better.