Whether you’re offering gift cards for the first time, or planning to upgrade your current gift card offering, a well-thought-out Card Marketing Program can help you reach your business goals and contribute to your success.
When it comes to running your own business, no matter how wonderful your location, amazing your products or services may be, it’s ultimately a numbers game. The statistics* surrounding gift card usage show a gift card program can offer measurable rewards.
- 75% of consumers overspend the amount on their gift card.
- 44% of consumers visit a store they would not have otherwise gone to because of a gift card.
- 53% of consumers are likely to visit a store more often as the result of receiving a gift card.
Getting more shoppers through the door is a time-proven key to success. Here’s how offering attractive, attention-getting gift cards can successfully increase in-store traffic.
- Gift card givers visit your business to purchase gift cards for friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, even themselves
- Gift card recipients visit your business to redeem their card, on average spending $38 above the card value
When shoppers enter your business with the intent to buy a gift card to give, they frequently may add on extra impulse-purchases as well. When gift card recipients redeem their gift card, they can become a repeat loyal customer, even a gift card giver themselves.
PLI started as a small home-based company in 1988. Local businesses gave relied on PLI’s card innovation, production expertise and personal service for more than 30 years. Offering scalable, easy-to-manage Card Marketing Programs, PLI’s representatives will work closely with you to help select the best-business-building options from –
- Stock gift cards
- Custom gift cards
- Personalizable gift cards
- Premium and budget-friendly designs
- Attention-getting displays, carriers and more
Regardless of the size of your business or the markets you serve, gift cards are a proven revenue builder. Contact PLI today to learn more how the Buy-Give-Repeat effectiveness of gift cards can help your business grow.
*First Data’s 2017 Prepaid Consumer Insights Study