Las Vegas, NV – October 19, 2023 – Plasticard – Locktech International (“PLI”) is excited to announce the launch of a new initiative, the PLI Leadership Awards Program, dedicated to recognizing internal team members for their extraordinary accomplishments and contributions to the organization.
The mission of this employee-based program is to acknowledge and recognize select employees who demonstrate superlative leadership capabilities that go above and beyond what is normally expected of their role to improve company profitability and/or performance in a substantial manner.
PLI places high value on celebrating the collaboration of its team members that are committed to moving the business forward and feels it is important to honor their hardworking efforts towards bringing about success through this program.
The recognition will be awarded on a quarterly and annual basis across each of the three business segments, HEAT (Hospitality, Events, Advertisement and Transit & Access Control), Gift & Loyalty, and General & Administrative. The first quarterly award winners will be announced for Q4 of 2023 in December 2023. The first annual award winner will start fresh with the beginning of the new year in 2024, therefore the first annual award winner will be announced at year-end 2024 to allow for the full-year period to take place.
Each award is structured as follows:
- Quarterly Awards – One outstanding employee and group to be awarded each quarter.
- Rockstar Award
- Power Squad Award
- Prize: One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00)
- Selection Committee: Alex White – Chief Information Officer (CIO), Leeton Lee – Sr. VP, General Counsel, and Claudia Alarcia – Corporate Director of Human Resources
- Annual Award – One exceptional employee to be awarded as the employee of the year across all business segments.
- Pinnacle Award
- Prize: Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00)
- Selection Committee: Mark McEachen – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Perry Morgan – Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Mary Parks – VP of Gift and Loyalty Strategic Accounts, and Robert Keshura – VP of Hospitality Operations
Any PLI team member can nominate a fellow employee or group to be awarded by completing a nomination form. This program will be promoted throughout each of the facilities. The qualifications required for submission and consideration are as follows:
- Employment Title Status: Entry Level up to Manager
- Criteria Basis: The PLI team member has proposed an original and innovative idea, and PLI has implemented such idea that represents a significant business process and/or procedure improvement that drives positive business impact in any of the following:
- Cost Savings
- Revenue Generation
- Innovation with respect to a business process, product and/or service
- Collaboration & Teamwork with fellow PLI employees
PLI understands the importance of honoring their dedicated and steadfast employees and is thrilled to kick off this program before the 2023 year comes to a close.
About Plasticard – Locktech International
PLI is the largest Closed Loop Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality card manufacturer in North America. PLI has been in business for over 30 years, specializing in end-to-end card marketing solutions including card production, design, packaging, displays, consulting and fulfillment services and capabilities. PLI has three manufacturing facility locations including two in Las Vegas, NV and one in Asheville, NC.